Can we acknowledge what a badass this girl is?
- Not society’s ‘thin and pretty’ standards of beautiful and has had multiple lead roles.
- Beat Casey Wilson out for her role in Bachelorette
- Was the first person to be cast in Pitch Perfect
- Has a law degree from the University of New South Wales
- Distant relative of Walt Disney
- Was an Australian Youth Ambassador set in Southern Africa
- Started acting when she caught malaria and had hallucinations about winning an Oscar.
so this is like a fever dream come true for her
Rebel Wilson is perfect
[on her acting method] To you it looks emotionally straining, but I don’t get emotionally drained, because I don’t invest any of my real emotions. I don’t take any of my characters’ pain home with me, I don’t even take it to craft services. I’ve never been through anything that my characters have been through. And I can’t go around looking for roles that are exactly like my life. So I just use my imagination. If it ever came down to the point where, to make a part better, I had to lose a little bit of my sanity, I wouldn’t do it. I would just do comedies.
in my house there are only two water temperatures: winter is coming and fire cannot kill a dragon
Regina’s face tho when she sees them bringing Henry into the mine
she’s like “GODDAMMIT YOU FUCKING IDIOTS YOU HAD ONE FUCKING JOB ONE”